Wednesday, May 23, 2018

I'm Back!

Hey yall! It has been a while to say the least. I took quite a break from blogging but now I am officially back. Let me update yall on what has been going on during my time away. My family moved back to my hometown after some unfortunate circumstances to get back on our feet and kind of start over. We were blessed to not have to worry about finding a place to say and work for my husband wasn't hard to find either. My husband and I enrolled in college and began pursuing our degrees. We piled lots of things on our combined plates for the last two years. My husband worked full time and went to school full time. I went to school part time and was a full time stay at home mom of two. Our families schedule was very hectic and demanding but with the help of God's grace we made it through. My husband has just graduated with his degree in computer networking and I am still working towards my degree in psychology. My daughter and son are growing up quickly and have adjusted well throughout the past few years. We have finally found a still quietness after the storm so to speak and are all looking forward to what God has in store for our family this year. So with this new found time I am able to pour into the blog here and hopefully begin to grow and fellowship with all of you. I look forward to getting to know everyone and learning from each other throughout this year. As always feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion.
                                                                                                                                  -Have faith, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment