Friday, January 16, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Hey yall! I want to say thanks so much to Nikki over at Growing Up Mom ! She nominated me for the Liebster Award! This is such a great honor coming from her because I love her blog. She blogs about being a mom and shares ways to save money. Feel free to click on over and check out her blog!

The Liebster Award is an online award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It's a way for someone to recognize an up and coming blog while also discovering others within the blogging community. This helps blogs that might otherwise be looked over gain some new followers. It's a great opportunity to get to know other blogs and have your own blog seen by other audiences. Here are some guidelines for the award:
Don't forget to tell others about the blog that nominated you, post 11 questions for your nominees, and place your award on your blog!


11 Questions from Growing Up Mom
  1. Why did you start blogging? - I started blogging for myself because I love to write. I was looking for a way to do something I enjoy and also maybe help people in the process.
  2.  What is your favorite food? - My favorite food is chicken alfredo fettuccine. I pretty much love any kind of Italian pasta.
  3. What was your first job? - My first job was working as a cashier for a department store. I had to stand on my feet for eight straight hours my first day. I remember coming home and being exhausted lol! I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!
  4. What are you having for dinner tonight? - We will be having herb baked chicken with red garlic roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables.
  5. Pick one word to describe your blog. - Interesting (This was the hardest question!)
  6. If you could go to any place in the world on a free vacation for a week, where would you go? - I would go to Ireland. I think it's a beautiful place with a rich cultural background.
  7. Who was your favorite teacher? - My favorite teacher was my high school Sunday school teacher who always had a way of helping you see no one is ever alone in their struggles.
  8. Where do you see yourself in five years? - In five years I see myself living happily with my family and enjoying life with them.
  9. Who would you say has been the most influential person in your life? - The most influential person in my life has been my grandma. I moved in with her after my mom passed away when I was two. She was always there for me if I needed someone to talk to. She taught me to be strong and also showed me what it looked like to be a woman of good character.
  10. If you had to be any animal for the rest of your life , what would you pick? - I would want to be a bird. I have always dreampt of what it would be like to have the ability to fly whenever you wanted. I think it would be an incredible experience to feel the freedom that would come with that.
  11. What is your favorite color? - My favorite color is any shade of purple.

11 Random Facts About Me
  1. I usually skip at least one meal a day. I don't do it because of a diet. Most of the time I am busy with the kids and just forget lol!
  2. I don't have a favorite movie. There are a lot of movies that I like but I'm just way to indecisive to pick a favorite.
  3. I haven't had a full nights sleep since my son Tyler was born last April.
  4. I don't have a cell phone. I know everyone else does but I'm at home most of the time anyway. It saves me money!
  5. I watch a lot of cartoons and not just because I have children lol! Sometimes cartoons are more interesting than reality tv.
  6. I check my facebook page like a million times a day. Seriously I think I might be addicted!
  7. I hate root beer. It smells and tastes repulsive.
  8. I sing the most when no one is around to hear.
  9. I love to dance with my kids. It's fun to show them it's ok to dance and let the giggles out.
  10. I am a wannabe artist. I love to paint but I'm not very good at it lol!
  11. I love to be frugal. I get a thrill when I go through the check out line and hand the cashier a stack of coupons instead of a stack of cash!

11 Nominees For The Liebster Award

Authentically Me

Vain Mommy

Grace For That

Barefoot Dawn

Kingdom Homemakers

Mary Martha Mama

You Have Six Kids

Oh Baby Baby

Coffee With Jamie

Kim R Kopp

Wonderfully Random

11 Questions My Nominees Need To Answer For the Liebster Award

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What was your first job?
  4. What are you having for dinner tonight?
  5. Pick one word to describe your blog.
  6. If you could go to any place in the world on a free vacation for a week, where would you go?
  7. Who was your favorite teacher?
  8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
  9. Who would you say has been the most influential person in your life?
  10. If you had to be any animal for the rest of your life , what would you pick?
  11. What is your favorite color?

I ask that you would please take a look at these blogs and show them some support. As always thank you for stopping by my blog! See ya round!




No comments:

Post a Comment