Sunday, January 4, 2015

Starting to Blog Through The Bible

Hey yall! I'm so excited to announce that I'm going to be joining the Blogging Through the Bible series with GMG! Basically we read a chapter of the Bible a day. It's that simple! Anyone can do it! You can click the above link if you'd like to join me! The series starts January 5th and we begin with Exodus chapter one. Courtney from the site http://womenlivingwell.org/ has made this such an easy series to be a part of! She even has monthly reading plans, e workbooks, and devotionals to use during the study. You can read more about that here http://womenlivingwell.org/2014/12/january-bible-reading-plan-workbooks-schedule-and-forum-open/ I hope that you will find this helpful and maybe you will gain some friends from the forum and Friday posts! I'm planning on making a post at least once a week about what we read and my own thoughts. If you'd like feel free to post along with mine in the comment sections. You can leave a link to your blogs on the subject as well! I'd love to hear from yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment